Tammy's scrapin corner - Challenge 46

Hello Every one!  Time for another challenge over at Tammy's scrapin Corner.  This time our amazing sponsors are the following
 and Eureka Stamps

For my card I played with the ohhhh so very sexy Bodacious Bev from Kenny K ;)
For this card I used paper from Cloisonné - by GCD.  I used a doily from my stash as well as some bling.  The stick pin comes from Rhonda Sue (it was part of a box of goodies ;) ).  The sentiment was cut with my standard circle and I also used the scallop circle all from Spellbinder.

Here's a look at the digi that I colored with my copics and I fussy cut
And here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.
So yesterday I blogged a card saying it would be for my hubby... now I'm thinking this one would be a great one as well lol

I hope I will be seeing your entries in our challenge at Tammy's scrapin Corner

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pile it on challenge - Have a heart (my stick pin has a heart)
  2. Craft us crazy - Celebrate love
  3. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  4. Corrosive challenges - put a pin in it
  5. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
  6. Bombshell stamps - Heartbreaker (yup she's one for sure ;) )
This is the 1st post of many... so really hope that you will stay put :0  Don't forget to leave me a comment because I sooo love to read them.


Hugs


Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. This is so wonderful Thank you for your designs this week
    you are always amazing
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh this is fab i love the colours and the layout is fab. Thanks for sharing at challenges 4 everybody . Hugs trisha x dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome Vicky, love everything about it. I don't know how you get all of it done. Karal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card ! Thank you for playing with us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Va-va-voom! The doily is an especially nice touch. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challange. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful card. I love that stick pin. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring and fabulous card

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Vicky. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! The doily is the perfect backdrop, and I absolutely love your pin! Thank you for joining our Corrosive Challenge this fortnight.
    Ruza, CDT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway