For my card I played with the ohhhh so very sexy Bodacious Bev from Kenny K ;)
For this card I used paper from Cloisonné - by GCD. I used a doily from my stash as well as some bling. The stick pin comes from Rhonda Sue (it was part of a box of goodies ;) ). The sentiment was cut with my standard circle and I also used the scallop circle all from Spellbinder.
Here's a look at the digi that I colored with my copics and I fussy cut
And here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.
So yesterday I blogged a card saying it would be for my hubby... now I'm thinking this one would be a great one as well lol
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Pile it on challenge - Have a heart (my stick pin has a heart)
- Craft us crazy - Celebrate love
- Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
- Corrosive challenges - put a pin in it
- Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
- Bombshell stamps - Heartbreaker (yup she's one for sure ;) )
This is the 1st post of many... so really hope that you will stay put :0 Don't forget to leave me a comment because I sooo love to read them.