Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 44

Hello everyone.  It's time for Tammy's scrapin corner challenge!  And this time our challenge is about masculine cards.  Yup it's time to think about our loved men and boys.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is QKR Stampede

For my card I used the wonderful image 15315-Carpenter from QKR.
For this card I used paper from Kaiser Craft.  I used my Quickutz - nesting ovals.  I added some gears that I  cut with my Tim Holtz .  I added some ribbon from my stash to which I added a charm in the shape of a saw.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics:
And here's a look at the sentiment from Create with tlc it's part of a set called Boys word art set.  You can purchase it here.

I really hope you will be joining us this week over at Tammy's scrapin corner.  Don't  forget to check out the amazing creations from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  2. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
  3. 2 sisters challenge - Anything goes
  4. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
  5. Cards for men - Men at work
So this is the 1st post of the day... and it's Monday and back to work yikes... but please stay tune for all the others ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Morning Vicky,
    this is a wonderful Design.
    you are such a great talented Designer
    Thanks for another wonderful week
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun love the DP & the image is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how totally cute! What a wonderful imagte. He makes me laugh. I'm just about to go post a card for this challenge. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so ready for some work, if he works. Love the image and coloring is beautiful. Simply fun.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Vicky and your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun card xx i really like the patterned paper that you have paired with that great handy man xx thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cute image and the great card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky, I got a "kick" out of this one...That image is great and what a wonderful job you did with it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This image is so cute! Great masculine card! Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous image love your colour choice and papers. Thanks for playing with us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is absolutely fabolous Vicky. Love the design with the sentiment, bow, gear and fab QKR image too. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining the Inky Impressions Challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another Fantastically Fun Card, Vicky! I love this!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at QKR Stampede's Anything Goes Challenge! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! Just adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at Card for men. We love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway