Steampunk Rio

I'm back with another post this Saturday night!  My day was also really awesome because I received another set of wonderful French and English sentiment from Create with TLC.  It's called Feeling it in French!  I was sooo excited because this means that I can make lots of cards for all type of occasions using the wonderful work from Create with TLC.  What's even more awesome with this set is that because it's bilingual I can make cards ahead and whoever I give it too will understand.

I had a wonderful digi from Simply Betty that is being offered to play with a challenge on FB!  I really needed to get going so this was the perfect occasion to do so.  For this challenge you are to CASE the card.  So I copied it as closely as I could.

Now this also gave me the reason to get some of the dies for my Cameo!  I was super happy to play with it.... of course I had some trouble to understand how to cut it properly... and to set the paper well.  And for one of the cuts that I did for a later card, the cardstock shifted... this means that the blade cut the mat deeply... so I think I will have to get another mat soon :(  I was not proud of that... but well... I guess that's the best way to learn...

So for this I used paper from Paper reflections - the paper company.  The rest is from my stash YAY!!!  The ribbon is also from my stash.  The gear was the new die that I got.  I also used my long classic rectangle die cut for the sentiment and a punch for the corners of my digi.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics

And here's the awesome sentiment from the new set:
I'm really happy with how this turned out and my coloring of this digi!  I think I'm getting better with my copics... I guess practice does make a difference.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Simply Betty - January challenge
  2. 2 sisters challenge blog - color challenge (brown, blue and white)
Really hope you have liked my card!  It was fun to do and I'm soooo excited about this new set that I have printed it 3 times... so you will be seeing lots more of it ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Fabulous card Vicky! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! I love how you colored that image. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Vicky. Your colouring is stunning.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the coloring is wonderful.....great card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love your design and the coloring is wonderful. Good for you for getting the Cameo out and working with it. Mine is still in the box...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway