For this card I had the chance to work with a fabulous digi from Barbara Jensen! I chose Fluff! I thought it would make the perfect Valentine's day card for my hubby and I'm pretty happy with the results.
For this card I used paper from Cloisonné. I used my new Quickutz nesting frame 10 and my Marianne creatable LR0159. I added some bling from my stash
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics
And a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC
So will you come over and play with us at One stitch at a time?!?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Simply create too - anything goes
- Artistic inspirations crafts - Anything goes
- The pink elephant challenge - Pink, Red and white
- Pile it on challenge - have a heart
- Craft us crazy - Celebrate love
- My paper crafting - Use a digi
- Bombshell stamps - Heartbreaker ( I think this lady could definitively be a heartbreaker!!!)
So that's it for this morning ;) I wonder if I will have time to post something else later... maybe ;))) Big hello to my followers! So happy when I see new faces and can't believe I have reached 186!!! And it's not even a year that I started my blog!!!