OSAAT - Challenge #145

Hello everyone!  Did you had fabulous holidays?!?  For this challenge this week at OSAAT it's about New!  It can be new beginnings, new baby, new house... you get the drift right?!? ;)  I was really wondering what to do for this card.  And when I saw the beautiful digi Rapunzel from Ikes world I thought it would be perfect for a new dress!!!!
For this card I decided to go with a black and white look.  Thought it was more elegant.  I used some left over papers that I had in my stash.  I used Framelits from Sizzix.  I also used Label 21 and long classic rectangle from Spellbinder.  The butterflies were part of my stash.

Here's a look at the digi that I colored with my copics:
And the awesome sentiment is from Create with tlc.  I thought it was just the perfect addition for this challenge.
So will you be joining us this week at OSAAT.  Don't  forget to see the awesome inspiration from my fellow DT!!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  3. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
  4. Flutterby wednesdays - In with the new
  5. Crafts 4 eternity - Something new
  6. 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
This is the 2nd post for today!  I hope you have liked my creations.  Looking forward to reading your comments.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Hi Vicky and Happy New Year to you. A really lovely elegant card, and I love the sentiment. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card....very classy...........and like the vibe with the image and sentiment.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Vicky !!!

    Such a gorgeous card...

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. Love the colors and the fabulous card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There, you have been one busy talented lady. This is a stunner, beautifully colored, just love her. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty image and card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is gorgeous! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Vicky! This card is so gorgeous and elegant, love the layout.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coloring, Vicky! What a superb card. I'm still playing catch up on blog visits and comments but it looks like the routine will be back soon. Sorry to have been a bit MIA. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky you just keep getting better and better...This is truly lovely...I love those dies and your coloring. Sorry I am so far behind in commenting, trying to catch up now...lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got my DT Hat on now Vicky...I love you card and since I have a second chance to post I want to tell you how wonderful the butterflies are. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenges. We would love to have you join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card and your sentiment is just perfect for a "new" something.

    Thanks for joining in our something new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway