For this card I decided to go with a black and white look. Thought it was more elegant. I used some left over papers that I had in my stash. I used Framelits from Sizzix. I also used Label 21 and long classic rectangle from Spellbinder. The butterflies were part of my stash.
Here's a look at the digi that I colored with my copics:
And the awesome sentiment is from Create with tlc. I thought it was just the perfect addition for this challenge.
So will you be joining us this week at OSAAT. Don't forget to see the awesome inspiration from my fellow DT!!!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
- Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
- Qkr stampede - Anything goes
- Flutterby wednesdays - In with the new
- Crafts 4 eternity - Something new
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes