Love love amore - Cupid stamp

Good evening everyone!  Today I received a wonderful set from Paulette from Create with TLC.  When I saw that I soooo wanted to get home and craft ;)

So that's what I did tonight after I had done my exercises (yes I was still disciplined!)

The 1st one that I'm showcasing is Cupid Stamp.

For this card I used paper from Cloisonné by GCD.  I used some ribbon from my stash, some Robin's nest dew drops and some pearls as accent to my wonderful heart corners cut with my Cameo!!!!  Soooo excited to use it.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I use my distress aged mahogany marker around.  I used it as well on the sentiment.
Here's the complete wonderful set that you can purchase here.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Creative cutting challenge - Valentine's day card (using SVG file) - by the way if someone knows where the files get stored on my computer I would really love it... I installed the program but I have no idea where it gets the file and would love to save them on a hard drive just in case...
  2. Woopsi Daisy  - Use a digi
So hope you have liked this one!  I'm coming back with another!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. This is beautiful Vicky. I wish I could do my bows like that...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!
    Thanks for playing along with Creative Cutting Challenges!
    <3 Pam, CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Vicky! Great ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge

    Carolyn
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. You make the best bows and they are just lovely. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and your ribbons/bows are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Vicky, loving the ribbon. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is a beautiful card Vicky. Love the silhouette stamp and the colours you've used too. thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway