Here's my card made all with scrap material!!!! So happy that I'm using my scraps!!!
I wanted to make it a really bright card. After all it's about bubble gum right?!? I used a CM border punch. And all the rest is from my stash.
Here's a look at the digi colored with my copics
And here's the sentiment
For this card I followed this sketch that I turned around
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- stella-says-sketch-challenge-127 - Sketch
- Catch the bug blog - January anything goes
- Corrosive challenges - out with the old
- 2 sisters challenge - Anything goes
- Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
- Simon says stamps challenge - New something (new digis ;) )
- 365 cards - Layered (lost count of how many layers I did lol)
So I hope you have liked my creation and will be going to purchase it over at Create with TLC.