For this card I used paper from Authentique - Peaceful. I used my reverse wonky rectangle to cut out the digi and the paper underneath. I added the last of my poinsettia pack.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:
and here's the sentiment from Create with TLC.
I really hope you will be joining us for this challenge over at Gingerloft.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Lexis creations - Anything goes
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Dies or punchies (dies in my case)
- Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
- Abc christmas challenge - A is for animal (I have a few with my snowman ;) )
- Jellypark challenges - Winter animal (well I have a bunch of little animals that are out with my snowman :) )
- Qkr stampede - Snowman or snow
Woooohooo it's still the weekend! And I get to post a few times today ;) So please stay tuned!