Jen's digi stamp challenge # 2

Hello everyone!  It's time for our second challenge!  This time we have at Jen's Digi a challenge about Blue, White and silver.

For this challenge I used the wonderful digi Snowman winter fun.
For this card I used some left over paper from Little yellow bicycle.   I used some silver tape from a building tape supply.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder.  The digi and paper underneath was cut using my label 14 and I used my cm corner punch for the corner of the DP paper.  I added some foam snowflakes.

Here's the freebie that I colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles.

Here's the sentiment that I used from Create with tlc.
So will you come over and join us this time at Jen's Digi?!?  I will be looking forward to your entries.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sandys crafty creations - Anything goes with twist of Blue/white
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Picture inspiration
  3. City crafter - Winter blues
  4. Love to create challenge - Sparkle and snowflakes
This is post number 2 ;)  So there's still one more coming up!  Don't  forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them!


Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Another absolutely super card ... what a terrific snowman ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute snowman and the blue snowflakes! Thanks for joining my challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwe so cute! I did this one too. will be posting shortly.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky!!
    Thank You for sharing with us this week at CCCB :-)
    This is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Vicky but where is the challenge over at Jen's. I can't see anything for her latest challenge? Did it not get posted?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this guy just the cutest...Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! Thank you so much for having played with us last week at Love to Create Challenge!! We hope you will join us again this week for our "Share your 3 Favorite Colors".

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card. That image is so adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway