Jen's Digi - Need more coffee

Today it's my turn to post my inspiration for Jen's digis ;)  So for you I have played with the fabulous Need more coffee that you can find here.


For this card I used paper from Desert Blooms - 1st edition.  I used my classic ovals large, crown ovals and my Antique frame & Accent from Spellbinder.  I added some ribbon, bling and flourish from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics
And here's the sentiment that I added that comes from Create with TLC.

Go and check out the fabulous digis that are available and don't forget to play in our challenges!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Happy campers - Buttons, beads or bows (I went with bows and so happy to have found this new challenge spot)
  2. Vickie's challenges - Lady Annes - Anything goes
  3. Fussy and fancy challenge - coffee, cocoa or tea
  4. Whoopsi Daisy  - Use a digi
There's still some more posts ;)  So don't  go anywhere lol I'll be back!  Today is a really really busy day!!!


Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Great card, love your verse from TLC. Thanks for joining us Vickies's challenge at Lady Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love that image and the sentiment fits it perfectly - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card \i love it. Thank you for joining us at hoopsi Daisy WD this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Ok, This made me laugh! What a super fun image and a great sentiment!
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, I love this image. Great one...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely fun card Vicky. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway