I needed a card for a friend who was celebrating her 50th birthday. I gave it to her already so I can show it to you now!
For this card I used paper from My mind's eye - Happier. I cut out the sentiment with my label 10 and used my wonky rectangle for the image both are from Spellbinder! I added some ribbon, charm and some flourishes from my stash. I also added some little bling on the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some liquid pearl.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with tlc.
You really should go and check out the wonderful digis that you can find over at Jen's Digi and then you can join also at our wonderful challenge.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges
- Dream valley challenges - Anything goes
- Lexis creations - Anything goes
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Dies or punchies(dies in my case)
- Inky impressions challenges - Add sentiment
- Lil red wagon- bring on the bling (bling on sentiment as well as sparkly flourishes)
- Flutterby wednesdays - Open (with fairy or butterfly)
- Charisma cardz - Happy birthday (add a 4 for extra chances to win)
- Little miss muffet challenges - winter birthdays (I think we need a little warmth and sunshine for our winter birthdays... that's why I went with flowery colors - her birthday was on December 22nd but since mine is also in December... I thought I would like to feel that spring is coming lol)
Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!!! I really hope you have liked my little card and will leave me a comment.