For my card I used the ohhh so cute Martini bug! I thought he was just perfect for my little celebration easel card box.
For this I used some AC cardstock as well as some paper from Little yellow bicycle. I cut out the digi paper and sentiment with my Wonky rectangle from Spellbinder. I added some feathers, robin's nest dew drops and a wooden snowflake from my stash. For the handle I used a ribbon and some brads.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I added some stickles to his wings.
And here's a closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc that was just perfect for this.
Here's a side view of my box easel card.
I really hope you will want to join us at Jen's Digi. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT so very talented!!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crazy challenge- Easel card
- Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
- Eclectic ellapu - Anything goes
- Glitter n sparkle challenge - Favorite colors (really love blues)
- Emerald faeries - Celebrations
- Whoopsi daisy - Celebration
- Whimsy inspires - Anything goes - festive
- Simon says stamp and show - anything goes
- Crazy Amigo challenge - New year