I loaf bread - new release The stamping chef

Hello Everyone today at The stamping chef we have a new release for you that's soooo cute.  It's called I loaf bread.  

For this card I used paper from Yuki for Ruby violet by Lilla Rogers.  I cut out the digi with my reverse wonky rectangle and used my tags & flags from Spellbinder.  I used some ribbon, flourish and a charm from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
And here's the digi that I used from Create with tlc I thought it was just perfect with this awesome image.

You really should go and check out the wonderful store and there's soooo much awesome digis to purchase.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Drunken stampers - All that glitters (my flourish is really glittery)
  2. Totally gorjuss - Challenge new (well it's a brand new release image ;) and it's the 1st time that I use that paper)
  3. Kaboodle doodles - Anything goes
  4. Simon says stamp and show - Anything goes
  5. Aud sentiments challenge - Use any sentiment
  6. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  7. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
Hope you have a fabulous day and that you enjoy your New Year!!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Vicky - you always match your papers so well. She is just adorable and your sentiment fits it perfectly. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Vicky! Thanks for playing along with the "All That Glitters" challenge at Drunken Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and image, Vicky!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable and I love this fabulous card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!! and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really beautiful card, love the colors and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! I love that sweet image! Very cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is super cute, love the colouring and that great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute !! great colouring.

    Thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles for this weeks challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is A-Dorable! What a sweet little image and I love your bling accent! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Sweet! Lovely design too! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And ADORABLE is your card. Thanks for playing with LRS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway