Holly with Teddy Bear

Good evening everyone!  Today was a pretty exhausting day at work... lots of restructuring... so I was really really happy to get to my craft room and color and craft.

I had an image that I really wanted to color because I wanted to participate in a challenge over at Outlaws.  You get to play with some really awesome freebies.  And if you participate well you get the next month's freebies!  So of course when I saw this over at NanaConnie's blog, I just HAD to join in ;)

I used Holly with teddy bear by Annes Digital Art.  I also used this opportunity to create with another wonderful sentiment from the Love love amore set by Create with TLC.
For this card I used paper from Soho garden by American craft.  I added some metal eyelets from Eyelet outlet.

Here's the closer look to the digi colored with my copics as well as some distress ink brushed corduroy.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment that you can find here.
To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Feeling-sketchy - Sketch
  2. Whoopsi daisy challenge - Use a digi
  3. Outlawz challenges - Freebie challenge
I have one more post for you tonight!  I was really feeling inspired lol

Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Lovely card Vicky. Cute image. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, this image is adorable!! Beautiful coloring and design! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on her hair. Your card is just beautiful Vicky. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image, Vicky and I love the way you coloured her.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable image. You have some of the best images to work with. The perks of being on a DT I guess in some circumstances!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card Vicky, love the paper. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway