Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Holly with Teddy Bear

Good evening everyone!  Today was a pretty exhausting day at work... lots of restructuring... so I was really really happy to get to my craft room and color and craft.

I had an image that I really wanted to color because I wanted to participate in a challenge over at Outlaws.  You get to play with some really awesome freebies.  And if you participate well you get the next month's freebies!  So of course when I saw this over at NanaConnie's blog, I just HAD to join in ;)

I used Holly with teddy bear by Annes Digital Art.  I also used this opportunity to create with another wonderful sentiment from the Love love amore set by Create with TLC.
For this card I used paper from Soho garden by American craft.  I added some metal eyelets from Eyelet outlet.

Here's the closer look to the digi colored with my copics as well as some distress ink brushed corduroy.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment that you can find here.
To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Feeling-sketchy - Sketch
  2. Whoopsi daisy challenge - Use a digi
  3. Outlawz challenges - Freebie challenge
I have one more post for you tonight!  I was really feeling inspired lol

Hugs

Vicky
xo






6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Vicky. Cute image. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, this image is adorable!! Beautiful coloring and design! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on her hair. Your card is just beautiful Vicky. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image, Vicky and I love the way you coloured her.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable image. You have some of the best images to work with. The perks of being on a DT I guess in some circumstances!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card Vicky, love the paper. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...