Guest designer over at Love to Create

Hey I'm back again ;)  I received an e-mail from my friend Joann asking if I would like to be a Guest designer this week at Love to create challenge.  Of course if you know me you know that I can't say no to a creating opportunity.

This week their sponsor is


For my card I had the pleasure of working with the wonderful Molly Fairy.  I decided to go with a bright color scheme!
For this card I used paper from Be you by Fancy Pants.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder.  I used some flowers from Recollections as well as a metal brad for the center from Eyelet Outlet.  I used my classic scallop ovals large, my classic ovals large and my label 21 from Spellbinder.  I also used my Quickutz nesting ovals.  The border punch used was from MS.  The leafs are made using my new Cameo.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics to which I added some Stickles
And here's a closer look at the sentiment
I had so much fun doing this guest spot ;)  Thanks Joann for thinking of me!!!

I followed this sketch that I turned 90 degrees.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Flutterby wednesdays - Sketch
  2. My time to craft challenge - Things with wings
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - For a child

I have another post coming up!!!!  So don't forget to come back for it.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Hi Vicky. Such a sweet card with a cute image. Thank you so much for joining us this week as our Guest Designer at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and so fun!! Thank you for being our Guest Designer at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky - this is a wonderful girlie card! Love the bright colours, and a girl can't have too much sparkle! Thanks for sharing another "Card for a Child" at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Congratulations on your GDT spot!
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! So fun and pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright beautiful little Fairy Vicky..lovely sunny, happy colours, gorgeous card...and Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Vicky. I am so glad you could join us as our guest designer this week at Love to Create. I so appreciate that whenever I call on you - you never hesitate. Thank you so much my friend. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colour combination of this card, and a perfect sintiment for a child birthday

    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card Vicky thanks for being our Guest Designer this week at love to Create Hugs Sandra DT xx
    http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and a super cute image! The layout is great and I love the bright colors you uesd.
    Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week at Love to Create!

    Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those bright cheerful colors - they are magical!! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and sweet image!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Sande (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card Vicky! It was great having you as a guest designer over at LTC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors you used Vicky! Thanks for being our GDT this week! Come back soon!

    Mei - LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A cute card, thanks for sharing at my time to craft, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway