Friday, 18 January 2013

Good Luck - French tower

This is my last post of the series for the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC - French connection that you can find here.


I had soooo much fun with this series of digi!  Just love the French sentiment.
For this card I used some more paper from Prima - Welcome to Paris set.  I used my long classic rectangles from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops and a stamped sentiment from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi

I followed this sketch


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Addicted-to-stamps-challenge - Sketch
  2. Lexis creations - anything goes
Have a fabulous Friday everyone!  Thanks for the comments and big hello to my new followers!!!!
Hugs

Vicky
xo



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSC!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki
    I just love this card go girl!! Also I just read on FB you got the CAMEO!! Baby you will love it. I love mine. If you need any help I guess I am a pro. LOL. Just let me know.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Vicky, and great use of that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree what a beautiful card. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the french stamps. I love that sketch.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...