Good Luck - French tower

This is my last post of the series for the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC - French connection that you can find here.


I had soooo much fun with this series of digi!  Just love the French sentiment.
For this card I used some more paper from Prima - Welcome to Paris set.  I used my long classic rectangles from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops and a stamped sentiment from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi

I followed this sketch


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Addicted-to-stamps-challenge - Sketch
  2. Lexis creations - anything goes
Have a fabulous Friday everyone!  Thanks for the comments and big hello to my new followers!!!!
Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Gorgeous card!!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSC!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki
    I just love this card go girl!! Also I just read on FB you got the CAMEO!! Baby you will love it. I love mine. If you need any help I guess I am a pro. LOL. Just let me know.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Vicky, and great use of that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree what a beautiful card. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the french stamps. I love that sketch.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway