Gingerloft - Love is in the air

Hello everyone!  It's time for a challenge over at Gingerloft challenges.  This time it's love is in the air!

For my card I used the beautiful digi Couple -2.
For this card I used paper from Cloisonné - GCD Studios.  I used my Classic heart and scallop heart from Spellbinder.  I added some ribbon from my stash as well as some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi
And here's a look at the sentiment from Create with TLC
So will you be joining us this time at Gingerloft challenges?!? Don't  forget to check out the fabulous creations from my fellow DT members.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
  2. C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Valentine Day/Love
  3. Brown sugar challenge - Valentines
  4. Fat pages with attitude - Love
This is my 1st post of the day!  Hope you have a fabulous Sunday and that you come back for my next 2 posts ;)


Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Well done! I love that black and white image! Great job with the ribbon behind the heart as well, me like!

    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week - hope to see you coming back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card love the colour combo thanks for sharing at craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous caed Vicky, such a super image and great design.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...that image is beautiful and the whole card has a nice vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - I love your colours it looks stunning.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the paper you used! Boy miss one day on the blog and you spend all day at your blog. Just kidding. I love your cards! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card!! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week!! Hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the hearts. Your sentiments are great they always match perfectly. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome... Thanks for playing along with us at brown sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely way to frame this image. The ribbon and dew drops are wonderful details and the paper suits the card so well. Thanks for joining our Love challenge at Fat Pages and Cards With Attitude. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway