Get rid of the clutter - Something fresh and simple - Daisy Doodle - challenge #75

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Daisy Doodle challenge.  It's been awhile since our last challenge!  I hope you had wonderful holidays!!!  So this time our challenge is about something fresh and simple.

I thought this image was just perfect for this challenge.  I used Primula.

For this card I used paper from The cafe mediterranean stack from DCWV.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I used my classic circle and scallop circle to cut out the digi and the paper underneath.

Here's a closer look at the digi

And I paired it up with a wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc.

I really hope you will be joining us over at Daisy Doodle challenge.

I'm entering in the following challenges:
  1. 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
  3. Panpastel uk - Anything goes
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
This is post number 4 only one more post coming up!  Hope you will be coming to see it.  Don't  forget to leave me a comment ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Love the background for that fabulously colored digi, Vicky! Wonderful ribbon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute card Vicky. Love the design with the bow and different layers. Thanks for playing at
    Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these wonderful colors...Great card...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful make, love that deep shade of blue and the patchwork effect is brilliant. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway