Freebie Flowers in teapot from The stamping chef

Good morning everyone!!!!  Hope you had a wonderful week.  I had so much fun for my last week of vacation :(  So sad it's over already.

I have the chance today to present you the wonderful freebie from The stamping chef.  It's called Flowers in teapot and it would be perfect for all kinds of cards.
For this card I used paper from Be you by fancy pants.  I used Label 1 and my new ;) Decorative Label 1.  I used some die from Dee's wreath builder for the leaves.  I added some ribbon from my stash as well as a charm.  I used some recollection flowers and with a brad.

Here's the digi colored with my copics
And I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  I always need some Thank you card and this one will be used for my wonderful neighbor who came to the rescue to save our kitten from being totally dehydrated.

So are you still here or did you go and run over to The stamping chef.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simon says stamps challenge - New something (new decorative label 1)
  2. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
  3. Inky impressions challenges - anything goes
  4. Heck of a challenge - Thank you
I hope you have liked my card!  Have a fabulous Friday and looking forward to reading your comments.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Beautiful Vicky. Love the spring colours and the bow is a nice finishing touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love the colors and the flower you added, so fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the bright, fun colors! Thank you so much for playing along this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and dainty... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and very colorful Vicky. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Love your layout and the great embellishments! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card Vicky, I love the pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week for anything goes

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps and Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sentiment on this looks so nice in green! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and love the image and colouring xxxxxxx Thank you for joining us at Heck of a Challenge and Good Luck xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crazy enough, that's one card I don't have enough of and I am so happy to see your very inspiring and beautiful card! Flowers in a tea cup...is there nothing more gorgeous? I'm so glad you joined in our challenge at Heck Of a Challenge Vicky. Thank you for sharing this and I really LOVE that charm too.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway