Eureka stamps DT Altered art for our Anything goes

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Eureka stamps.  This time it's one of your very favorite so I just know we will have looots of fabulous entries it's ANYTHING GOES!!!!

For this I thought I was going to do some Altered art.  So I created a little frame for my office!  These days it's pretty busy... so I needed a reminder and thought this was perfect.

This is the before picture


And this is the after picture.
I used paper from my stash as well as some buttons that I had.  The image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything but a card
  2. Crafty-emblies - Altered art for men ( this was for me but I could also give it to my hubby who also needs it a lot these days lol and it's masculine colors)
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
There's 2 more post coming up ;)  Looking forward to reading your comments.


Hugs


Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. This is really cool and very different! I love it! thanks for participating in the challenge.
    hugs, Kim Crafty Emblies Design Team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it sweet,, to sticking cute xxx

    Sandy jones Crafty Emblies DT member xxx Thanks 4 taking part xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So cute, it made me giggle.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your frame. It is a perfect entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so unique!!! Makes me smile!!!
    Hugs, Jane Klindworth, DT Crafty-Emblies, thank you for participating in the challeng!! We hope you will again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny, Vicky! I need this is my office since we seem to live each day by moving from one crisis to another. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolute hoot, Vicky!! What a perfect stamp for a piece of altered art and what a perfect piece to take to the office!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aother fab card so humerous.Thank you for joining us at hoopsi Daisy WD this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfect for an office. Love the cute image.

    Thank you for coming over and joining in with us on our 7th Challenge over at Crafty-Emblies.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (Crafty-Emblies DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute, great idea.
    Thanks for joining our altered art challenge at Crafty-Emblies.

    Moira DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this somewhere and thought it was so cute. You did a great job with it. I love it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is outstanding and so much fun thanks for joining in with us at CRAFTY CATZ fabulous work hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great frame Vicky, love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh hun,this is just brilliant,such a wonderful image too he he just love it,bless you for taking the time to play at crafty emblies,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hilarious!!! Looks like it is too late for the Cat, panic already set in :-)

    thaks for sharing with us in the Crafty-Emblies Challenge.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway