Eureka DT card - Layer it up - let it snow

Hello everyone.  It's time for another challenge over at Eureka stamps.  This time our challenge is about Layering it up - Let it snow.

For this card I kept it really simple I figured the wonderful image and sentiment say it all.  I used some left over paper from Little yellow bicycle.  i used some foam snowflakes.

Here's a closer look at the digi to which I added some stickles
And the wonderful sentiment
I really hope you will be joining us this week over at Eureka stamps.  Don't forget to check out the great inspiration from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Lexis creations - Anything goes
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
  3. Word art wednesday - heart/Anything goes (I went with the anything goes this time because I thought this sentiment was sooo awesome)
  4. Qkr stampede - Snowmen or snow
  5. Patties creations challenge  - Fun in the snow
  6. Simply create too - Let it snow
  7. Belli challenge - winter or snowmen
  8. Perfect sentiments challenge - winter wonderland
  9. Creative card crew - snow and ice
  10. Pixie dust studio - winter
I still have one more post coming ;)  Hope you will stay put!  Looking forward to reading your wonderful comments!


Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Hi Vicky! So nice to have your Layer It Up/Let It Snow card shared at Word Art Wednesday. I always appreciate having you share your sweet cards with us. I thought I was already following your blog, but realized that I wasn't yet, so I just became your follower now. I hope that you will pop over to my blog and become my follower there, too!
    Thanks again for sharing, and have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is just stunning! That sentiment is so beautiful and so very true! I love this! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, this card is wonderful. Lot's of creativity there. I love the image and that sentiment is one of my favs...Wonderful job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is beautiful and its a wonderful sentiment.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and a lovely sentiment.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is just stunning! Love the image and sentiment you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, this is beautiful. I love how you used the foam snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky! You´ve made a beautiful card with a beautiful image. Love the details with the glittery snow and the layout is fab!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicki, what a beautiful card and you used one of my fav paper lines...Winter Twig fron LYB. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, Vicky! I love the black and white scene with the pop of blue. What a great sentiment, and I truly do believe it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vickie,
    What a lovely way to make your sentiment alive in pictures.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love the image and the sentiment.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous sweetie. It is a really lovely card, I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Lovely image and love the blue
    snowflakes and sentiment. Thanks for joining
    us at Pattie's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card for the challenge this week is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A stunning card, the image and sentiment are so striking! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is a great layered winter card Viky. Love the design with the snowflakes,sentiment and image too. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vicky: Your card is beautiful--love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our challenge - "Let it Snow"! Please come by tomorrow for our new challenge!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway