For this card I kept it really simple I figured the wonderful image and sentiment say it all. I used some left over paper from Little yellow bicycle. i used some foam snowflakes.
Here's a closer look at the digi to which I added some stickles
And the wonderful sentiment
I really hope you will be joining us this week over at Eureka stamps. Don't forget to check out the great inspiration from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Lexis creations - Anything goes
- Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
- Word art wednesday - heart/Anything goes (I went with the anything goes this time because I thought this sentiment was sooo awesome)
- Qkr stampede - Snowmen or snow
- Patties creations challenge - Fun in the snow
- Simply create too - Let it snow
- Belli challenge - winter or snowmen
- Perfect sentiments challenge - winter wonderland
- Creative card crew - snow and ice
- Pixie dust studio - winter
I still have one more post coming ;) Hope you will stay put! Looking forward to reading your wonderful comments!