For this card I used some wonderful scrap paper! I used a technique as well that I had learn this past summer and I haven't done it often. I used sookwang tape with some penny copper glitter ritz that I burnished with my fingers afterwards. I used my scallop square from Spellbinder to cut the paper and the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I used some stickles with as well.
I added some vintage photo distress ink on the side of the sentiment.
So will you be joining us right over at Eureka stamps and don't forget to see the wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
- Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
- Robyns fetish challenge - Anything goes
- Corrosive challenges - Out with the old (I used all old scrap paper!)
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - anything goes
This is post number 3... 2 more coming up! It's a BIG Monday ;) Well actually my Mondays will be big now lol