Eureka challenge make it sparkle

Hello Everyone!  This is my 1st card as an official DT member over at Eureka stamps.  So very excited to be part of this awesome team of talented ladies.  This time the challenge is about sparkle.

For this card I used some wonderful scrap paper!  I used a technique as well that I had learn this past summer and I haven't done it often.  I used sookwang tape with some penny copper glitter ritz that I burnished with my fingers afterwards.  I used my scallop square from Spellbinder to cut the paper and the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I used some stickles with as well.
I added some vintage photo distress ink on the side of the sentiment.

So will you be joining us right over at Eureka stamps and don't  forget to see the wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  2. 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Robyns fetish challenge - Anything goes
  4. Corrosive challenges  - Out with the old (I used all old scrap paper!)
  5. Loves rubber stamps challenges - anything goes
This is post number 3... 2 more coming up!  It's a BIG Monday ;)  Well actually my Mondays will be big now lol

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Wonderful use of your scrap paper. Love all that sparkle, and the wonderful sentiment. Thanks for sharing at The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent, Vicky! Congrats on being part of the team at Eureka. That's going to be a perfect partnership. Now, on with my DT hat -- Thanks so much for playing along with us at Robyn's Fetish this week. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful, Vicky!! Welcome to the team! We're thrilled to have you join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty indeed!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely Vicky. Love the design with the butterfly, sparkle and sentiment. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck.Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome...I love the technique...So glad to have you with us at Eureka...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! Congratulations on making the Eureka Design team! I love their images :) Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sookwang tape, I have never heard of it however, I love how you used it. Going to go search it out. Very nice job and once again, WELCOME to the Eureka Stamps DT;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway