Dutch Dare challenge # 202

Hello it's time for another challenge over at Dutch Dare card challenge it's time for a Tic Tac Toe!!!

And our amazing sponsor for this week is
Robyn's Fetish

For my card I used the wonderful digi It's a dragonfly day.  I used the line Flowers, Buttons and Distressing ;)

For this card I used cardstock from Craftcore Nostalgig by Tim Holtz (perfect for distressing), And my Take note collection - Studio Calico by American Craft.  I distressed the edge with my Tim Holtz distresser.  I used some vintage photo distress ink.  I added a button and twine from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles.
Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
So how easy was this?!?  I wonder which line you will choose to do this week?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Paper pretties blog - Square cards
  2. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Perfect sentiments challenge - Anything goes with a die cut
  4. Simon says stamp blog - anything goes
oops... forgot to post my cards up... Hope you have a fabulous Thursday!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. LOOOOOVE what you did with this image and that sentiment is truly the BEST!! Awesome job Vicky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and sentiment, Vicky. They go perfectly together. Thanks for sharing.
    xxx Asha

    P.S. Congrats on hitting 200! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and sentiment, Vicky! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling, Vicki. That image is darling, and the sentiment compliments it perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us again this week. Your cards are always such a blessing.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and whimsy, fabulous colors and design. Beautiful sentiment.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card.....and I love the coloring.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Love the image and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I love Dragonfly Days. that is one of my favorite Robyn's Fetish images. You did a great job with the image. Love your card. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your 200 followers! Love the combinations of image and sentiment!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky,
    I love DragonFly Days. You have colored this one so beautuifully and the card is absolutely lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday; we love seeing your wonderful art work and appreciate you taking time to join our challenge.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway