Dutch dare card challenge # 198

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Dutch dare card challenge.  This time it's a recipe 1 image, 2 fibers (ribbons, lace, cord, twine, etc) 3 pattern papers, 4 corners (no round cards) 5 embelllies ( a row of 5 rhinestones, etc).

Our amazing sponsor is 

For my card I had the pleasure of playing with the soooo awesome Diva from Kenny K.  It really reminded me of my daughter.
For this card I used the wonderful paper from Fancy pants - be you.  I used some ribbon that I had in my stash as well as EK success adornaments ribbon which is new I got that from one of my crafty friend ;)  Thanks Rhonda Sue.  I fussy cut the image.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics:
And here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
I really hope that you will be joining us this week over at Dutch dare card.  You really have to check out the other wonderful DT work.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Something new (new digi and new ribbon)
  2. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
I hope you will have a wonderful Thursday!!!  Today is our pajama day!  We get to do what we want.... wonder what this will be for me ;)  And the kids can't ask us anything... even for food they have to manage to either come when we are preparing something for ourselves or fend for themselves.  Got to love that day ;)  They don't like it as much since that means they will have to pay attention to when their parent are eating instead of depending on us to yell for them to come and eat lol 

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Hi Vicky ,great job and your coloring is wonderful , I love the sentiment,,,, how true. :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out perfectly~! Love the backgrounds you chose to offset the image. And of course, that is one of my favorite sentiments...lol
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the image and the fabulous dp you used with it. So cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Vicky! These are such fun images and yours looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a perfect designer paper to use! Your image is colored perfectly and you really rocked this challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was checking to make sure you got them all in their...lol Great job with this. I love how you managed to do it all. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, really cute. I love the combination of true inspiration with just the perfect dose of humour. Great job Vicky.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card and a great image.
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps and Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card- love that text backing paper !!! thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and design! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway