For my card I used the wonderful digi Pete. He comes with a great sentiment.
For this card I used some paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday! I also used my cricut expression! Everybody is talking about their silhouette... and I have a machine with some cartridge and never use it. So I finally decided to start using it. And it was great fun. I used to have lots to trouble to use it because the mat was too sticky but I got a great trick to put it on my pants to add some lint and this way remove a bit of the stickiness! It worked like a charm and now I'm an addict! So I used the cartridge Holiday Frames & Tag that you can get at Creative Memories. I added some foam snowflakes and some Robin's nest dew drops. The brads are from my stash and the label was a left over from a previous card... so don't remember which die I used for it.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.
And here's the fabulous sentiment that comes with it
Will you come on over at Digi Makeover Challenge and play with us?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Basic grey challenges - Something new/New beginning (to me it's using my cricut ;) )
- Fussy and fancy challenge - Coffee, cocoa or tea
- Digi haven- Winter/snow
- Die cuttin divas - Penguins
- Papertake weekly- Baby it's cold outside
- Jellypark challenges - Winter animals
- Delicious doodles challenge - winter theme
- Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
So this is the last of the posts ;) Did you see them all?!? I want to wish you a wonderful Monday! Hope your week is a fabulous one.