Digi Makeover challenge #71

Wow it's time again at Digi make over.  This time our challenge is about Winter wonderland
DM071

For my card I used the wonderful digi Big snowman.  This means one more Christmas card done already!!!
For this card I used the paper from American Craft - Jolly.  I used my wonderful Label 8 and Decorative label 8 from Spellbinder.  I added some foam snowflakes and used some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's the digi colored with my copics
And here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
I really hope that you will be joining us this week over at Digi make over.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Fab n funky challenges - Winter
  2. Qkr stampede - Snowman or snow
  3. Lexis creations - anything goes
  4. Patties creations challenge - Let it snow
  5. Loves rubberstamps challenges - dies or punchies
  6. Perfect sentiments challenge - winter
  7. Belli challenge - winter/snowmen
  8. Creative card crew - snow and ice
  9. Pixie dust studio - winter
  10. Simply create too - Let it snow
Hope you have liked my cards this Monday ;)  Don't forget to leave me a comment!  Just love to read them. Have a fabulous day everyone!  And thanks for being there for all my wonderful followers!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. So adorable! Loving all the snowflakes! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous. I love the cute snowman with his little red heart and beautiful choice of papers
    Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, good for you for getting one more Christmas card done, wow, you are so going to have all of yours made before Christmas! This is adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable! Love the image and your coloring as well as the dp you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky! This card is just adorable! Love the colors and the snowman is soo cute!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just wonderful, Vicky!
    I love your papers and the snowflakes and the mat for the image is gorgeous... I like how you put all together to make this cute card!
    Hugs,

    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, really lovely!Great colours and design. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'anything goes' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I love the cute snowman and the all the pretty details. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, love it! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    Hugz Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, your image and design go really well together. You have a really clean look to this card. I'm glad you told which Spellbinder dies you used. I'll have to check those out since they go so well together. Thanks for sharing your art with us at The Perfect Sentiments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! The papers are fabulous

    Thanks for joining us at The Creative Card Crew for our snow and ice challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet! I love all snowmen images because they are all so cute :) I love the colors you chose for this - so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great job Vicky. I love this card.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the shade of blue/green. Cute snowman.

    Thanks for playing in the snow and ice with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  16. How lovely this is. The colors are wonderful. The snowman is adorable. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway