Digi Makeover challenge #70

Hello everyone.  This time over at Paper makeupstamps, it's time for a challenge white on white!  Yup... I know that can be pretty hard... at least for me it is.
DM070


For this card I used a digi sentiment called Another day another year.
For this card I used some white paper that I had and I used Fleur de lis square from Spellbinder.  I used a ribbon from my stash.  I thought it was just perfect to do a very simple card.

Here's a closer look at the digi

So will you join us this week over at Paper makeupstamps.  I'm looking forward to see what you will do I always love to see what people do especially for challenges that I think are hard ;)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
  2. 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  4. Lexis creations - Anything goes
This is my last post of the day!  Busy day right?!?  Hope you have liked my creations.  I had lots of fun making them!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. That particular die cut you used for the mat on your sentiment is one of my favorites. On this card, it's absolutely spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous white on white card, Vicky! I love your beautiful bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card xx great cas design xxxx thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, vicky, I understand that it is difficult to make a white card but this one is very beautiful.
    Love Marijke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky this is one stunning card, love white on white too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an Elegant card! I keep fighting with myself about buying that set of dies, lol. I give. Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. I hope you'll join us for the next one too.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, love your white on white. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so elegant, Vicky. Love it so much!
    Hugs. Eret

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job...I love black and white. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simple yet so elegant! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a simple but really pretty card.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway