DDC#47 - Winter blues

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Digi darlas!  This time it's about winter blues!  Yup I've got them by now.... just really really hate winter and looking forward to the warmth coming back.

So for my card I used the digi Country star snowman.
For my card I used paper from my mind's eye - be merry.  I used my label 28, scallop circle and standard circle.  I added some foam snowflakes.  The ribbon is from EK success - fun fibers and was part of a package I received from Rhonda Sue!!!  Thank you my dear see it's quite useful!

Here's a closer look at my digi colored with copics
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC.
I hope you have liked my card and will join us this time at Digi darlas.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digital tuesday challenge - Favorite color combination (I really love the blue and white for Christmas)
  2. a gem of a challenge - Holidays (Christmas)
  3. Abc christmas challenge - B is for Boys or bows (well it could be a boy's card but there's also a fibers bow on it.
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Celebrate
  5. Pumpkin spice blog - blue, white and round
  6. Kaboodle doodles - Winter
So there's still more!!!  Yes told you it was a busy Monday ;)


Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. So beautiful! I love it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, this is such a Fabulous card! Love those blue snowflake brads and the fiber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this! I want that cute snowman paper and your foam blue snowflakes are very eye catching! You colored the snowman so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, great card for the Digi Darla Challenge entry. Love all those blues.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and those snowflakes. Great wintry card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've captured those windter blues perfectly! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Pumpkin Spice! ~Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fiber and the shade of blue on your snowman card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Winter” Challenge!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable snowman card.

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card, love the image and funky papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the fun fibers and cute snowman! Thank you for joining us at Pumpkin Spice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snowmen, Snowmen, Snowmen everywhere. Very cute card. Love the fibers! Thank you for playing with us at the Weekly Pumpkin Spice Challenge.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - love the paper you've used and that snow man is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a pretty card!

    glad you enter it on our pumpkin spice challenge. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that image and the blue theme for the card. Great job!
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card and love those blue fibres.
    Annette
    My blog : Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
    xx


    ReplyDelete
  17. Supe cute, I like the fluffy twine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a soft spot for cute snowmen and the colour blue, sooo I love your card, Vicky!
    Thanks for joining our B challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway