So for my card I used the digi Country star snowman.
For my card I used paper from my mind's eye - be merry. I used my label 28, scallop circle and standard circle. I added some foam snowflakes. The ribbon is from EK success - fun fibers and was part of a package I received from Rhonda Sue!!! Thank you my dear see it's quite useful!
Here's a closer look at my digi colored with copics
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC.
I hope you have liked my card and will join us this time at Digi darlas.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Digital tuesday challenge - Favorite color combination (I really love the blue and white for Christmas)
- a gem of a challenge - Holidays (Christmas)
- Abc christmas challenge - B is for Boys or bows (well it could be a boy's card but there's also a fibers bow on it.
- Inky impressions challenges - Celebrate
- Pumpkin spice blog - blue, white and round
- Kaboodle doodles - Winter
So there's still more!!! Yes told you it was a busy Monday ;)