So for my card I used the wonderful digi Dancing dahlias. I really needed some fun colored card! I'm fed up of winter lol!!!!
For this card I used the wonderful paper Bobunny - Alora collection. I used my label 11 and label 14 from spellbinder. I used my decorative corner #3 from sizzix. I used a charm and ribbon from my stash as well as some metal flowers that I added to the corners.
I used my copics to color this up:
Here's the sentiment that I used from Create with TLC I used my spiced marmalade.
I hope you will be joining us this time over at Digi Darlas.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
- Come and get it challenges - Tie a ribbon around it
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - dies or punches
- Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
- Lexis creations - Anything goes
- The paper shelter - Flower extra vaganza
- Inspire me Fridays - Anything goes