DDC#45 - Open

For this challenge over at Digi Darlas it's open - Anything goes!  Yup I know you will just love that and we will have lots of entries to comment ;)

So for my card I used the wonderful digi Dancing dahlias.  I really needed some fun colored card!  I'm fed up of winter lol!!!!

For this card I used the wonderful paper Bobunny - Alora collection.  I used my label 11 and label 14 from spellbinder.  I used my decorative corner #3 from sizzix.  I used a charm and ribbon from my stash as well as some metal flowers that I added to the corners.

I used my copics to color this up:
Here's the sentiment that I used from Create with TLC I used my spiced marmalade.
I hope you will be joining us this time over at Digi Darlas.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  2. Come and get it challenges - Tie a ribbon around it
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - dies or punches
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
  5. Lexis creations - Anything goes
  6. The paper shelter - Flower extra vaganza
  7. Inspire me Fridays - Anything goes
This is my 2nd post of the day... still 2 more to go so hope you will stay with me ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. So bright and cheery! Just makes you smile. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty, bright and beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those bubble corners and the great card design, this is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great texture in your card. I love those daisies. I am dragging today and this card is a great pick me up...Lovely...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Flowery card Vicky,
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.
    Good Luck.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great colors and beautiful design. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love those corners and die cut. Your sentiment is so sweet. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge.
    Good Luck and Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors on this are GORGEOUS! Your bow is so perfect - I wish I could make bows that pretty! I love the charm too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabolous design again Vicky and love the fab colour choice. Particularly love the corners, bow with charm and that lovely image. Thanks for playing at
    Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky, the way you constructed your card and colored your digi, those dahlias sure are dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bright card, fab image and gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway