DDC# 46 - Feeling sentimental

Hello everyone it's time for another challenge over at Digi Darlas!  This time it's about being sentimental.

So I found a really awesome sentiment that I thought would be totally perfect for this card.  And I kept my card really CAS.  I thought this was the perfect way to showcase this off.
For this card I used paper that I had leftover in my stash!  Just love when I do that instead of using some more!!!  I used my Label 4 and fantastic flourish #2 from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops and that's it!

So are you feeling sentimental and will you join us at Digi Darlas?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sentimental sundays - Negative space
  2. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Sweet n sassy digis - digi
So there's one more post to come up!  Hope you have stayed with me for all of these lol ;)


Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Well Vicky, it looks like it's just you & me! Absolutely love your card! All your cards are beautiful and your quick too, don't know how your doing it, I need some of that magic dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO crafty, and I just love this sweet sentiment. Those are the words that anyone would love to hear. I'm so blessed to be designing with you at Eurueka, and SUPER grateful that you are sharing your sweet cards with us in the challenges at Word Art Wednesday. It's great to have you, and hope you are also enjoying playing along. Have a great week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, beautiful words and papers. Karal

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to showcase that sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait.. .don't forget about me!! :) I am thankful to have joined you and Denise. A few hours tardy.. but I'm here. :) You showcased this sentiment perfectly! I am loving the neutral based colors so much!! I'm with Denise... you get so many posts up always. You are a Wonder Woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly showcased that sentiment beautifully, it is front and centre on your beautiful notecard.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very elegant, Vicki. Love the corner dies. Thanks for joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Vicky. I love those corner dies. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This came out so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway