For this card I used the wonderful paper from Sleigh ride crate paper. I used cuttlebug embossing . I used my label 22 and classic oval large from Spellbinder. I used some ribbon and charm from my stash as well as some Robin's Nest dew drops.
Here's the wonderful digi colored with my copics and stickles.
Here's the wonderful sentiment that Create with tlc.
I really hope you will be joining us this week over at Digi Darlas. Don't forget to check out the wonderful work from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
- Digi haven - Sparkle and bling
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
- Dreamvalley challenges - Anything goes
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
So this is post number 2... still lots more to come so please stay put! And don't forget to leave me some comments ;)