DDC #44 - Fairies and Angels

Hello Everyone!  It's been awhile since the last time we had a challenge over at Digi Darlas!  Hope you had a wonderful holidays!  For this challenge you need to use Angels or fairies.
For this card I used the wonderful paper from Sleigh ride crate paper.  I used cuttlebug embossing .  I used my label 22 and classic oval large from Spellbinder.  I used some ribbon and charm from my stash as well as some Robin's Nest dew drops.

Here's the wonderful digi colored with my copics and stickles.
Here's the wonderful sentiment that Create with tlc.
I really hope you will be joining us this week over at Digi Darlas.  Don't  forget to check out the wonderful work from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  2. Digi haven - Sparkle and bling
  3. 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Dreamvalley challenges - Anything goes
  5. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
So this is post number 2... still lots more to come so please stay put!  And don't  forget to leave me some comments ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Marvelous image, VIcky. Love the color combo you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing and the papers! Such a cute image too! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky! Love this! I had to choose between this digi or the Love Angel digi and you Helped my decision! I don't think I could have done a better job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet hun, love the image and great colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling! LOVE the image and the sparkly wings!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Haven! Hope you join us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so adorable, Love this cute image and the fabulous design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute really angel card, thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You added some wonderful elements to your card. I really love the colors and the bow! Thanks so much for playing at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Gorgeous Vicky,I like the image and the embossing, Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again Vicky!! I love what you did with this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Cute Cute image. Love how you designed the card. Great job Vicky. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet image and you colored it perfectly! I love the layout on this card! Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining the Inky Impressions Challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card. I like the embossing you did behind the image. Like the bow. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway