Daisy Doodle -snow happy

Hello everyone!  This time I'm here to show you a little creation with a Daisy doodle image in between our fabulous challenge!  So there's still time to join us for the something fresh - get rid of the clutter.

For this card I used the fabulous image Snow Happy perfect for the winter time!  This is also a great time for getting some next year Christmas cards done already!!!!

For this card I used some paper from American craft - Jolly.  I cut out the digi and paper underneath with my Label 22 from Spellbinder.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops.  I used also some foam trees.

Here's a closer look at my digi colored with copics and to which I added some stickles.
And here's the closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.
So will you go shopping for some fun digis now?  So much fun to color them!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 2 sisters challenge blog - Celebrations (Christmas for this one)
  2. Love to create challenge - Sparkle and snowflakes
  3. Simply create too - Let it snow
So this was the last post of the day!  Hope you have liked what you saw ;)  Huge hello to all my new followers!!!  So excited I'm at 181!!!  Getting closer to the 200 mark!  How awesome.

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Great card hun, love the image & those trees look fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki the snowman and the trees look adorable
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Love the snowman. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is a lovely little Xmas card, another one done and dusted for 2013.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that snowman, Vicky! Aren't you happy to be getting ahead on 2013 Christmas cards? I admit that I simply am not ready to face another Christmas card for at least 4 months! lol Maybe I'll start on them after Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow what a darilng creation Vicky!! :) Love the fun scene you've created and that snowman makes me smile!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for you already getting a Christmas card done! This snowman is too cute and love how you've used the die cuts!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute..I love those Christmas Trees...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally awesome how we both used the same image yet made totally different cards :)

    Love your DP and the shape of your Nestie die.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Vicky this is simply adorable!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenges!
    Jacki - Love to Create Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway