Cute as a lil bug - Lacy Sunshine

It's me again ;)  This time I have super exciting news to share with you!  Lacy Sunshine was having a DT call.  I figured that I would probably not be chosen because I knew that some very talented people were trying out... but I also knew that if I didn't try I would never know and would regret not even giving it a chance.

So I e-mailed Heather and crossed all my appendages lol  Well I made the TEAM!!!!!  WOOOOHOOOO so very very excited to be part of this amazing team and to get to create with those amazing digis.

Well while I was waiting for the news... Heather has discounted soon to be retired digis... 2 pages full of wonderful digis for only 1$$$ each!  How cool right.  Well I went shopping big time (now don't tell my hubby lol)

Tonight I created a card with the wonderful little Cute as a lil bug.  And of course this gave me the opportunity to use another one of the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that's part of the Love love amore set that you can purchase here.

For this card I used paper from Dear Lizzy - 5th & frolic by American Craft.  I used my classic oval large and my beaded ovals.  I used some flowers and a ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics
Isn't she adorable?!?

Here's the closer look at the sentiment
I followed this sketch
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - use a digi
  3. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes
So that's it folks for tonight!  Hope you have liked my cards ;)  It did me lots of good to create them.  I'm looking forward to your comments!  Big hello to my new followers!!!  Wow getting really really close to 200!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Hi Fellow Sunshine Girl (waves), Love this, very cute image, i am now a follower. Can i ask where you find the sketches to follow?:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a new follower ;) The sketch is from Sunday Sketch and you can see the link in the challenges I entered. All the sketch that I follow have links in the challenge section of my post ;)

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful Vicky . You have coloured the image in so perfectly .
    I to am a new Sunshine girl . I look forward to working along side you and Im now a following you .
    Hugs
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sunshine Girl! Huge congratulations to you and really looking forward to being a teamie with you and all the other girls!

    This is a great card, obviously helped by the wonderful Heather Valentin digi, lol. Great sketch to follow...shall have a try myself if I get time.

    Good luck in the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Vicky and congratulations on being picked as a Sunshine girl

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Vicky and congratulations on being a Sunshine Girl. I love forward to working with you.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrat's! How on earth do you find the time to be on all these DT's?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! Congrats to you my friend!! Such a sweet darling creation with the flowers and colors!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh she´s a wee beauty and you´ve coloured her to perfection Vicky. Fabulous design and papers and the prettiest of floral detail.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, good luck.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always do just beautiful work, and I'm happy to be one of your team members over at DD. This is an lovely card, colored so beautifully. LOVE LOVE LOVE those gorgeous ribbon posies! Congrats on joining Lacy Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Vicky...I will have to remind myself to go and check out these lovely images. Great card and the coloring is awesome. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge CONGRATULATIONS hun, well deserved!
    Great card with a super cute image love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky, Love those fun papers you chose. Cute, cute image and I really like the way you did the sentiment on a banner! I'm off to check out the images. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, I did a shopping spree on retiring digis, became a follower of the Lacy Sunshine site, and signed up for following by e-mail. You are obviously an "enabler" !! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heeheehee ;) I'm really glad that I enabled you because I'm sure you will be having lots of fun with them ;)

      Delete
  15. Congratulations my friend! Another DT. I need to learn tips from you on how you fit it all in because I'm about ready to start freakin'! LOL Love that image. Another great card!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card Vicky, love the embellishments you have used on this one. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely a cutie, deliciously coloured - and great papers too, to make for a great card! Thanks so much for your visit...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway