And our challenge is about using your favorite things. How easy is this?!? For my card I used the wonderful Charlotte Sassy. I was always a Huge fan of Sex and the city so this was a must for favorite things.
Here's a closer look at the digi
And here's the look at the great sentiment from Create with TLC. I really love to shop so that was perfect for a favorite challenge! It made my hubby laugh ;) 'cause I kinda go with this mantra...
So how easy is this challenge?!? So you will be joining us I hope this time at Crafting when we can challenges.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
- Sassy studio designs - guest designer spot for February
- Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
- DL. Art - Anything goes
- Digi haven - Sparkle and bling (got the sparkly paper and bling of Robin's nest dew drops and purse)
- 2sisters challenge blog - anything goes
So it's Sunday already... wow the 2 weeks of Christmas break passed wayyyyy too fast. Don't forget to leave me a comment! I really love to read them! Big hello to my new follow Gran Margaret!!!