Boys are like bubble gum... or gangnam style! ;)

Yup I'm back... what can I say that new set of sentiment from Create with TLC really got my creative juices going and I just had the PERFECT boy image from The stamping chef called Gangnam style that really reminds me of my boys who do this dance all the time lol

I went back to my scrap pile for this card and used a tons of buttons ;)  I saw a great sketch that I thought was perfect for this card.  

I colored this up with my copics
And here's the amazing sentiment
Isn't that sentiment and image fun!?!  I'm sooooo lucky to be working with such amazingly creative people.  Yup very blessed indeed.

Here's the amazing sketch that I followed
SSS192

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet stop sketches - Sketch
  2. Corrosive challenges - out with the old (all old paper)
  3. 2sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  5. Simon says stamps challenge - New something (new released sentiment)
  6. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
Really hope you have liked my card!  I had lots of fun crafting today.  Of course I didn't show you everything because some of it is future DT cards ;)  Yesterday was also very fun we went as a family (the 6 of us) see The hobbit!  Great movie... Then we went to eat at the restaurant.  Expensive day but great family memories!  Now it's back to work tomorrow and the routine :(  looking forward to my next vacation lol

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. I love how this one turned out~! Awesome....and loving your colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I LOVE this card! Great colors and use of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And perfect 'boy' colors. :) Thank you for playing along in the "Something New" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and silly image and sentiment. Love all those buttons. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, how funny, this is so cute! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay this stamp is just way too fun. Thanks again for playing at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fabolous. Love the design with the buttons and love the colours. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha,Ha,Ha, you are cracking me up tonight. This is sooo cute. I love the buttons perfect for this card. Such a great one Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you used the buttons. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK - I SERIOUSLY need this image - LOL! My daughter and I do this dance all the time - HEE HEE! Too cute! Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't really get the dance, but love your fun card. Clever use of buttons. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway