Bonne Fête French tower

Today was a fabulous crafty day ;)  I also got a lot of blogging done ;))))  Hope you are not too tired of me lol

I received this afternoon a wonderful set of digis from Paulette from Create with TLC.  It really made my afternoon because it was with French sentiments!!!  Well those of you that follow me know that I'm from Québec, Canada so that means that we speak French here.  And I always need more French cards.  But unfortunately Paulette doesn't have a lot of French sentiments...

So it was a great pleasure for me to create with those


You can purchase the set here.

For my 1st card I will be showing you the birthday card ;)  I will keep the others for following days even if they are already showcased at Create with TLC.

For this card I used paper from Prima - Welcome to Paris (thought it was meant to be to use this for these cards).  I added some ribbon from my stash as well as some bling and a little black butterfly.  I stamped the "bonne fête" with a stamp that I had in my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi

I followed this awesome sketch

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Addicted-to-stamps - Sketch (entered the wrong sketch)
  2. Stamptacular sunday challenge - Sketch
  3. 2 sisters challenge blog - Celebrations
  4. Catch the bug blog - birthdays
  5. Charisma cardz - Happy birthday (3rd and last entry)
  6. Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
  7. Lexis creations - Anything goes
That's it for tonight I guess... I would love to show you the other 2... but I should really be going to bed since tomorrow is a work day :(  Too bad the weekends are not longer lol.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. pretty card! thanks for joining in on Bugaboo's 3rd birthday challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres chic! I love the papers! Thanks so much for linking up with us! We appreciate you sharing your creativity with us in our anything birthday challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for adding a sentiment with us at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the image and beautiful papers. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great selection of cards and I love the eiffel tower image.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week in our birthday celebrations.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky - this is a fab card! I love the image and your gorgeous DPs that were 'made' for it! Thanks for sharing another card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. another wonderful card - Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect combo of image and DPs! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug Birthday Week Celebration!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and great DP to complement the image! Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Celebration at Charisma. Good luck in the challenge!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Vicky, great colours and a fab image!
    Thanks for joining in the sketch challenge at ATSC this time!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway