ATC - Celebrate

Good evening everyone!  Hope you had a great day! I had a really good one!  It was snowing here and the perfect reason not to go out and craft.  I also wanted to play with my new machine Cameo!  And did so... I'll post about it at a later time.

For now one of the reason my day was really awesome was because I finally found a group to exchange ATC with thanks to my wonderful friend NanaConnie.  I knew that she was doing ATC with a group... so I asked her if she knew how to find a group.  It just happened that there was a spot for a new member in the group!  Sooo happy.  So I decided to do my second ATCs to go for the group for the January ;)  This month the color was black.

Well it seems really easy to do these little piece of artwork... but I have found that if you have to color 9 of them... it's long lol.  It's a good thing that I went with a design from Create with TLC that did not require too much.

Here are some of the 9 ATC ;)  For this I used the Celebrate perch BH digi.
I used some black card stock.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  I used my sizzix label fancy 3 to cut the digi and my cc design butterfly die.  I added a little pearl to the butterfly.  The polka dot paper is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at one you see the little sparkly butterfly that's popped up.
I had lots of fun and for those of you that mention that this was addictive... well yes it is! ;)))

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Wicked wednesday atc - Embellish it!  ( I added the little butterflies that are popped up, Robin's nest dew drops and a little pearl.
  2. Fun with atcs - Celebrations
  3. atcs with attitude - with sentiment or tag/ anything goes (well I have a sentiment on it)
I'm pretty happy with my 2nd ATCs.  Hope that the people that get them will be happy with them... 

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Love your ATC- great image and great butterfly die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, love the image and the popped butterfly is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Weicked Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Vicky, I am so pleased you found a swap group. Your second set of atc's are just gorgeous. I know how tedious it is to do a lot of the same, I have to do 50 to a 100 kits of each of my scrapbooking designs.
    How does the swap work? Do you post an atc to each group member via the post office?
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this case I send all of them to one person and she re dispatches them out to all of us. The other swaps I've done for cards you mail directly to each of the participants.

      YIKES 50-100 kits!!! I would die! That's a lot lol

      Delete
  4. Oh so very pretty!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the bling on your ATC series! Thanks for sharing this with us at FwATCs, Vicky!

    Claudia - die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a smart, chic ATC - lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, great layering up and choice of emblies, thanks for joining us at fun with atc's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty and colorful ATC, lovely butterfly.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Fun with ATCs.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Great image. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image for your ATC's. Lovely...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful cards using an equally beautiful image. thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.s

    SOMA
    ATCs/Cards with Attitude DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful ATC's Vicky & perfect for this weeks challenge at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on your second attempt at ATC's.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WooHoo, Vicky! Congrats on being one of the Top 3 at Wisked Wednesday. Not too shabby for your second ever ATCs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, that should have been "Wicked Wednesday" !

      Delete
  15. Wow Vicky!! These are really gorgeous! :) Love the added butterfly!! Congrats on being among the Top 3 girl!! You are one "crafting" Vicky!! LOL!! BIGGEST HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway