I had printed out the wonderful freebie from Birdie Brown and was sooooo anxious to do something with him. And then I saw the sketch from Sketchy Friday Challenge ( it's a new challenge place), I didn't get to play last week but soooo wanted to so this was the perfect opportunity ;)
For this card I used paper from Cloisonné by GCD. I used my scallop circle and standard circle from Spellbinder. I added a little ribbon and buttons from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics I added some picked raspberry distress ink to the edge.
And here's the great sentiment from Create with TLC
So to make this card I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sketchy friday - Sketch
- Word art wednesday - Hearts - Anything goes
- Birdie brown - new freebie challenge ( you can get the awesome digi there!!!)
- Totally stampalicious - buttons and bows
- Shopping our stash - Use your buttons
- Lexis creations - Anything goes
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - Use dies or punches
- Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
That was really fun!!! Now I have another post coming up to show you something different ;)