Amigurumi bear ;)

Hello everyone!  Yup it's Sunday and I got to play in my craft room!!!  Woohoooo just love when I get to do that.

I had printed out the wonderful freebie from Birdie Brown and was sooooo anxious to do something with him.  And then I saw the sketch from Sketchy Friday Challenge ( it's a new challenge place), I didn't get to play last week but soooo wanted to so this was the perfect opportunity ;)

For this card I used paper from Cloisonné by GCD.  I used my scallop circle and standard circle from Spellbinder.  I added a little ribbon and buttons from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics  I added some picked raspberry distress ink to the edge.
And here's the great sentiment from Create with TLC

So to make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketchy friday - Sketch
  2. Word art wednesday - Hearts - Anything goes
  3. Birdie brown - new freebie challenge ( you can get the awesome digi there!!!)
  4. Totally stampalicious - buttons and bows
  5. Shopping our stash - Use your buttons
  6. Lexis creations - Anything goes
  7. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Use dies or punches
  8. Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
That was really fun!!!  Now I have another post coming up to show you something different ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. What a sweet little bear, Vicky - and it turned into such a darling card. Thank you for sharing this with us, and showcasing your talents. I am so grateful for your participation, and pray that God will bless you for sharing your talents and participating with us. Have a blessed day, and please come back real soon! I just LOVE seeing your sweet creations shared with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute design! I love how you placed the ribbon. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those buttons are the PERFECT color for that card. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. I love the sketch and the ribbon you used is so pretty! Thank you for joining this month's freebie challenge at Birdie Brown!

    Torico

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch and the great design, this bear with the little hat is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Perfect job with the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Vicky... Thanks for joining us at SFC this week.... HUGS... SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy you got to play with us this week over at Sketchy Friday! Love your card and take on the sketch! I have that freebie image too and need to color it up soon! You did a great job with him! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. cuteeee! Thanks for playing along with us over at inky impressions =0)...Fabi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vickie,
    What a beary cute card, with little heart baloons.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    May the Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  12. a sweet card the bear image is a cutie thanks for sharing with us at sfc :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway