Alicia loves reading

Hello everyone.  I purchased some new digis from a new artist ;)  I just loooove those digis they really remind me of my daughter!

So while I was at my father-in-law I colored the 2 images and I have a card to show you with one of them

For this card I used paper from Bobunny - Ambrosia collection.  I used my new Ribbon tag trio tree from spellbinder.  I used some buttons and twine from American craft.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
Here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was perfect for this card as well as for my pajama day!  It's the type of thing my daughter will be doing  ;)
For this card I followed this sketch from last week at Sweet sketch

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Alicias crafty corner - Special challenge
  2. Vickies-first-challenge - Anything goes
  3. Simon says stamps challenge - new something (new spellbinder)
  4. The pink elephant challenge - Anything goes
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  6. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
So that's it!  Now I'll go and craft some more ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Turned out fabulous~! Love those buttons....and all your dimensions.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card! Thank you for playing the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is gorgeous. Love the buttons.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable image and card design, this is so cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great bright colourful card!! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute image! Your coloring is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card and you coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really brought her to life, Vicky! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, love the image. Thanks for joing us for Vickies Challenge at LAdy Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky, your sentiment gave me a sweet little giggle as it's so perfect for a teenager. The image is coloured beautifully and the layout is very stylish.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's and good luck with the draw. I hope we see you again next challenge.
    *Hugs* ~ Nana Vic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling image Vicky and you colored it so well. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card, I love these digs, hope I get the chance to use one soon ! Great sentiment, I need that one !!

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is a super fun card honey - Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway