I was super happy to be able to find some perfect paper for this image!!!!
For this card I used paper from Yuki for Ruby violet by Lila Rogers. I used my standard circle large and small as well as my scallop circle large to cut the digi and sentiments. I added some Robin's nest dew drops.
Here's a closer look at my digi colored with my copics
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought went just perfect for this.
Just looooove those images! And sooo much fun to color!
I followed this sketch:
I'm entering in the following challenges:
- Sweet sketch wednesday - Sketch
- Alicias crafty corner - A special challenges
- Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
- 365cards - Layered minimum 5 layers ( I have 6!!!)
So hope you have liked my card! I have another post coming up. Big HELLO to my new follower Alicia!!!! Hope you like what you see!!!