Alicia and her little cat

I'm back with the 2nd image that I colored from Alicia. This image really reminds me of our cats with my daughter.

I was super happy to be able to find some perfect paper for this image!!!!

For this card I used paper from Yuki for Ruby violet by Lila Rogers.  I used my standard circle large and small as well as my scallop circle large to cut the digi and sentiments.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at my digi colored with my copics
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought went just perfect for this.
Just looooove those images!  And sooo much fun to color!

I followed this sketch:

I'm entering in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet sketch wednesday - Sketch
  2. Alicias crafty corner - A special challenges
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  4. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
  5. 365cards - Layered minimum 5 layers ( I have 6!!!)
So hope you have liked my card!  I have another post coming up.  Big HELLO to my new follower Alicia!!!!  Hope you like what you see!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Super cute! Love the papers and your fun colors and how the black highlights the rest. Happy you could join us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card! So cool papers, thank you for joining the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so cute. I love your papers. they are so perfect with your image. Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious, absolutely precious!! Adorable image, and colored so wonderfully!! Love the papers you used too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, love the cute card design and the image is so adorable. Great sketch! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! My daughter's name is Alicia too so that makes it even cuter :) Thank you so much for playing along this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card with all the layering going on!
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and I love that paper....All your sentiments match perfectly. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a perfect card. I like the sketch that you used. Thanks for playing with LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - love the bright colors and cute image - don't you just love it when you find just the right image?? Sweet!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Vicky!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card, love the coloring job, thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card - just love the cute image and your coordinated papers. Beautiful job with the coloring and the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSW!
    Sharon, SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh thisis just so darling Vicky. Love the design with the papers, colour choice and use of diecuts. Thanks for playing at
    Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway