613 Avenue DT card - Anything goes - Jan 13th

This is my 1st DT post for our new challenge over at 613 Avenue.  We have one of your favorite challenge it's Anything goes!!!  Our awesome sponsor are

Eureka StampsQKR Stampede and Digistamps4Joy SHOP

For my card I used a wonderful digi from Eureka!  It's 24707 such a fun image!!!
For this card I used paper from My mind's eye - Dwell.  I used my Label 8, scallop circle and standard circle from Spellbinder.  I used my memory box musical interlude die.  I added some ribbon from my stash as well as a little charm that I thought was perfect for this musical card.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC.
I hope you will be joining us this week over at 613 Avenue!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  2. Lexis creations - Anything goes
  3. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Dies or punchies (lots of dies)
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
I have some other posts coming up!  I really hope you will be joining me later ;)  Looking forward to reading your comments.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. This is so adorable, love this Frog and the musical interlude die is fabulous!!! I need to get one of those for sure!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little "dude" is funtastic...Great image for the sentiment or should it be the other way around...lol Great job Vicky joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! That frog is too cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey busy lady! Just popping in to let you know how cute this guy turned out!! And I love the sentiment! So perfect :) Thanks for being an awesome team member :)

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun card!! Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that frog.....he's way too cool!Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sentiment and so perfect for your little frog. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!!
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway