So off to google I went and found that they are supposed to be the size of playing cards. So I decided to try my hand and make 4 like Ali. So I'm hoping to swap one with her... this will leave 3 more... so if you are interested the 1st 3 people that say they would like to swap will get the other 3. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the others up close.
I saw that there was a wonderful challenge out there just for this type of art pieces so I made mine with that in mind. Especially since I had another teammate in mind when I did this. Last week Calypso mentioned that she was going to challenge herself to use her stamps... well I had a fabulous little set from Inky Antics that had never seen ink... this was the perfect challenge! New technique and forcing myself to use some of my stamps!
So here they are! It was harder than I thought because they are really small... So you need to have smaller type of images...
Here's a closer look of one. The image was colored with my copics.
I'm pretty happy with the results! And it was fun to challenge myself to try something new!
I'm entering these in the following challenges:
- Tuesday alchemy - Hopes, dreams or resolutions (I want to try out some new techniques and this was a perfect opportunity to do so as well as use my stuff (especially my stamps that get very neglected))
- Wicked wednesday atc - It's a jungle out there (please be kind... it's my 1st try ;) )
- Stamp-n-doodle - Something neglected (my stamps... use mostly digis these days)
- Inky impressions challenges - Add sentiment
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - Use dies or punches
- Lexis creations - Anything goes
- Pan pastel uk- New technique
- Scrappy frogs challenge - Try something new
I hope there will be some of you that will want to swap with me... ;) Looking forward to your comments and please be kind since this is my 1st try...