And to top it all of we have the wonderful:
are sponsoring us!!! How fun.
Of course you know me... I couldn't resist and just had to play with digis from both cies. I'm so blessed to be able to do that. I really count my lucky stars.
First off I would like to show you the card I made with Life gives you lemons from Robert Jackson. I just loooove his digis. I'm awful at doing African American's skin color, but his images look perfect with white skin as well... so I'm really lucky. Here's my card:
I really wanted to give this wonderful image a fresh look and I think I have succeeded with this paper from K&Cie called lemon. I really think it's perfect. I also used a ribbon from Bobunny Alora Collection that I purchased at Ribbon Carousel. The sentiment is a chipboard from Me & My big ideas. I used copics and my distress markers from Tim Holtz to color this up.
My 2nd card is done with the image Isabella Beach. She really reminds me of my vacation and makes me want to go back to the beach! Here's the card:
I used Fancy pants paper pad called Beach bun and a Basic Grey chipboard balloon which I thought was perfect for this. I also used some basic cardstock from BBP. I used Robin's Nest dew drops and some ribbon from my stash. I colored her up with my copics and did the sky with distress ink called stormy sky.
This is the fantastic sketch that I followed:
I hope that I will have inspired you to play along with us at Jacksons digital expressions! I'm looking forward to seeing your entries.
I'm entering Life gives you lemons in the following challenges:
- Paper pretties blog - 2 or more design papers
- Simon says stamp and show - sentiment
- Dream valley challenges - summer
- Memas crafts - anything goes
I'm entering Isabella Beach in the following challenges:
- Paper playtime - Anything goes
- die kreative n stempel freunde - Summer, sun, beach and sea
- ooh-la-la-creations challenges - recipe (1 image, 3 design papers, 3 embellishments (ribbon, beach ball and robin's nest dew drops)
- Crazy challenge - Under the sea or beside (here is beside the sea)
- Vo stamps - summertime
- Whoopsi Daisy challenge - layers
- Pile it on challenge - cute as can be
- Robyns fetish challenge blog - summer fun
- Papelitos stamps - Anything goes
I would like to take a moment to thank you all that left messages following my blog regarding my MIL's passing. It was very touching and gave my family and me comfort in this difficult time. We will be celebrating her life by a service that will be taking place in the middle of August.
Thanks for being there! As mentioned I really feel blessed that I have the opportunity to do this blog and take part of wonderful DT teams and get comments from you!