To top it off my kids have friends b-day coming up so I'm sure that I will have a use for him soon:
I used one of my cuttlebug embossing folder to create the texture under my little skateborder. And colored him with copics. The paint like border is from using a Martha Stewart punch.
I followed this sketch:
I'm entering him in the following challenges:
- Paper playtime - Anything goes
- Catch the bugblog - embossing with bling
- Stella-says-sketch - for the sketch
- Crafty card makers - for the boys
- Send a smile 4 kids - one for the boys (my 3rd entry)
- Craft your days away - just for children
- Going-buggy - for a child
- Daring card makers - sportsman
So that's my card for the night ;) It was great fun to do and even my teenage boy liked... so I suppose that's a good sign for the little kid that I will give it too lol
Have a great night folks and thanks for all the comments!