I've been wanting to participate at Fetch a Sketch and I had a great idea! Well I think it's great lol and I got to use all kinds of left overs that I had.
For this card I used some left over papers in my scrap pile and some ribbon that I got on one of my gifts. The flower was a freebie that I received and it's pretty big... so I didn't know how to use it but now I figured it's just perfect as the central piece. I used vintage photo distress ink on the sentiment.
Here's the sketch that I followed:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Fetch-a-sketch - Sketch
- Hotshot craft - CAS
- Aud sentiments challenge - use a sentiment
- Simon says stamps - Anything goes
- Moving along with the times - thank you card (yup can never have to many of those in stock but in my case need them mostly in French)
- Paperplay challenges - out with the old and in with the new (so used all my old stuff ;) )
- Sassy studio designs - dare to be Sassy (thank you)
Hope you have liked my card! I will be back tomorrow with my 2nd one with this sketch :)