For my card I had the pleasure to use the image Rudolph came to town.
For this card I used paper from American Craft -Hollyday. I also used some American Craft ribbon with a saying. The charm is from my stash. I fussy cut the digi and used my Label 13 from Spellbinder. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder for the snowflakes on the cardstock.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
And here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
I really hope you have liked my little card and will be inspired to play with us at Tuesday throwdown. Don't forget to check out the other creations from my fellow DT!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge - inspiration picture
- Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
- Critter challenge blog - Christmas anything goes
- Love to create challenge - Holiday cheer
- Hanna and friends - Animals
- Crafty calendar challenge - White Christmas
- Simon says stamps - Anything goes