Here's my 1st card showcasing a wonderful new release called Princess Peyton. She's soooo cute!
I was super happy to make a card that was not Christmas related! Nice change :D I really love Christmas cards but I've been making a lot... and actually managed to mail all of mine out!!!! Really happy with myself. For this card I used paper from Head over Heels - Lily Bee Design. I used my curved rectangles, Labels 19 and tags & Flag from Spellbinder. I used some Doodlebug design lace.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I used my victorian velvet distress ink all around this and for the sentiment as well. I added a little glitter to her dress.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.
Go and check out what the other DT have done with this great image.
For this card I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
- Moving along with the times- 3 elements the same (P for princess, pink, pennant)
- My grafico crafts - Anything goes
- Daisy doodles creative challenges - Anything goes
- Catch the bug blog - Stella says sketch
Top tip tuesday - Kids and teens(I was too late :( )
- Craft door magazine - Anything goes
- Artistic inspirations crafts - Anything goes
- Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes