We have 2 wonderful sponsors
This time I only did 1 card... it's been pretty busy around here with my hubby away for the weekend and Christmas shopping to do etc...
For this card I used the fabulous digi 17301 snow scene circle from Eureka.
For this card I used paper from Authentique - Peaceful. I thought it was just perfect for this scene. And I have to admit that I like the change of pace with some paper that's a bit different from the traditional Christmas colors. I used my grand scallop circle, scallop circle and classic circle from Spellbinder. I also used my Memory box snow flake corner to which I added some gems.
Here's a closer look at the digi. I only added a few stickles to it.
And here's a look at the sentiment that I used from Create with TLC.
Somehow I'm pretty sure that this week you will be joining us over at Tammy's scrapin corner. Don't forget to check out the other wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT.
I'm entering the following challenges:
- Lexis creations - Snow
- ABC Christmas - Y is for your favorite punch or die (loooove my circle and scallop circles dies)
- C.R.A.F.T. - winter
- Marks finest papers-speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge - snow
- Come and get it challenges - Anything Christmas
- Glitter n sparkle challenge - Bingo board (gems, digi, die cut)
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
So this is the 1st post so stay tuned! There's more to come. Don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them. And big hello to my newest follower Sam!