I just had to create with both of those sponsors!
For my 1st card I used the fabulous digi 15909 Santa's List from QKR.
For this 1st card I used paper from American Craft - Hollyday. I used my Grand scallop rectangle for the shape of the card, I used as well my scallop rectangle and classic square all from Spellbinder. The little pearl flowers are from my stash as well as the gift chipboard.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
Here's the wonderful sentiment from QKR that's just perfect with this card.
For this card I used the wonderful image Magic of Christmas from Stitchy at Stitchy bear stamps.
For this card I used paper from American Craft - Jolly. I used my grand label 1 and my label 14 from Spellbinder.
Here's the fabulous digi colored with my copics and I added some stickles to it.
And here's a closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering Santa's list in the following challenges
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Snowflakes
- Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
- Whoopsi Daisy - use up your stash
I'm entering Magic of Christmas in the following challenges
- Deep ocean challenge - So this is Christmas
- Pennys challenges - Anything goes
- Crafty catz weekly challenge -shaped card
- Cutie pie challenge - Christmas
- Flutter by wednesdays - anything goes with fairy or butterfly