Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 39

This week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner it's Anything Christmas.

Our wonderful sponsors are the following:

A Day For Daisies and  DigiDarla Designs

Of course I just had to create another 2 cards...
For my 1st card I used the wonderful digi Snowtime Scottie 3 from Digi Darlas.
For this Card I used paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday.  I used my scallop and classic circle to cut out the digi and the sentiment both are from Spellbinder.  I used the Sizzix photo corner #6 for the corners.
I used a charm and ribbon from my stash as well as a flower that I had.

The image was colored with my copics.  I added some Liquid Appliqué as well as some stickles.
Here's a closer look at the double bow with the charm
And the look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.
For my 2nd card I used the wonderful digi Frosty from A day for Daisies.
I used many many layers for this card.  The paper is from American Crafts - Hollyday.  I used some twine as well from American Craft.  I added a little charm from my stash  I put some Robin's Nest dew drops as well.  I added a little embellishment from the dollar store with the little mitt.  The image was colored with my copics and I added some Flower soft to it to give it some texture.

Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.


I hope you will be joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for some Christmas fun.  Don't  forget to check out the amazing creations from my fellow DT.

I'm entering Snowtime Scottie 3 in the following challenges:
  1. Moving along with the times - 3 Elements starting with same letter  - Snow, Scottie, Stocking
  2. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - inspiration picture
  3. QKR stampede - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
  4. Whoopsi Daisy challenge - Christmas cards
I'm entering Frosty in the following challenges:
  1. Cute card thursday - Snowflakes
  2. Send a smile 4 kids - Winter fun
  3. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
  4. Pile it on challenge - Pile on the embellishments
  5. Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
  6. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
This is my 1st post of a series of three!  So see you back very soon!

Hugs

Vicky
xo








Comments

  1. This is wonderful. I love them both and thank you for a great week.
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so awesome Vicky... and I'm so behind on your cards.. I'm so stressed and anxious and sick to my stomach LOL I can't seem to stay concentrated on much of anything for any sort of time. Well... after tonight it will all be settled one way or another! Hopefully in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and whismy holiday cards, fantastic coloring and awesome images. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what super cards. Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT challenges this week

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, you always have the best designer papers. I love both of your cards and the charm is wonderful as are the sentiments....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous cards, love the sweet images and colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky, this is such a sweet image.
    I love your choice of DP.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card,
    Awesome layout too.
    We're so glad you share with us at Pile it On.
    Good luck this week, hope to see you next week also : )
    Lorianna DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards - such a fun image on the first one - thanks for sharing it for the QKR stampede Christmas challenge 16 (Hazel, Guest Designer) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!

    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for our NEW challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  11. two great cards. thanks for sharing them and playing with us at Pile it On.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great or should I say these are? I really like them a lot. Thanks for shareing them with us at Pile It On this month

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway