Our wonderful sponsors are the following:
Of course I just had to create another 2 cards...
For my 1st card I used the wonderful digi Snowtime Scottie 3 from Digi Darlas.
For this Card I used paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday. I used my scallop and classic circle to cut out the digi and the sentiment both are from Spellbinder. I used the Sizzix photo corner #6 for the corners.
I used a charm and ribbon from my stash as well as a flower that I had.
The image was colored with my copics. I added some Liquid Appliqué as well as some stickles.
Here's a closer look at the double bow with the charm
And the look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.
For my 2nd card I used the wonderful digi Frosty from A day for Daisies.
I used many many layers for this card. The paper is from American Crafts - Hollyday. I used some twine as well from American Craft. I added a little charm from my stash I put some Robin's Nest dew drops as well. I added a little embellishment from the dollar store with the little mitt. The image was colored with my copics and I added some Flower soft to it to give it some texture.
Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
I hope you will be joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for some Christmas fun. Don't forget to check out the amazing creations from my fellow DT.
I'm entering Snowtime Scottie 3 in the following challenges:
- Moving along with the times - 3 Elements starting with same letter - Snow, Scottie, Stocking
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - inspiration picture
- QKR stampede - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Whoopsi Daisy challenge - Christmas cards
- Cute card thursday - Snowflakes
- Send a smile 4 kids - Winter fun
- Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
- Pile it on challenge - Pile on the embellishments
- Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
- Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
This is my 1st post of a series of three! So see you back very soon!